2010년 9월 29일 수요일

Billboard Top 100 - 1979년

01. My Sharona » Knack
02. Bad Girls » Donna Summer
03. Le Freak » Chic
04. Da Ya Think I'm Sexy » Rod Stewart
05. Reunited » Peaches & Herb
06. I Will Survive » Gloria Gaynor
07. Hot Stuff » Donna Summer
08. Y.M.C.A. » Village People
09. Ring My Bell » Anita Ward
10. Sad Eyes » Robert John
11. Too Much Heaven » Bee Gees
12. MacArthur Park » Donna Summer
13. When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman » Dr. Hook
14. Makin' It » David Naughton
15. Fire » Pointer Sisters
16. Tragedy » Bee Gees
17. A Little More Love » Olivia Newton-John
18. Heart Of Glass » Blondie
19. What A Fool Believes » Doobie Brothers
20. Good Times » Chic
21. You Don't Bring Me Flowers » Barbra Streisand & Neil Diamond
22. Knock On Wood » Amii Stewart
23. Stumblin' In » Suzi Quatro & Chris Norman
24. Lead Me On » Maxine Nightingale
25. Shake Your Body » Jacksons
26. Don't Cry Out Loud » Melissa Manchester
27. The Logical Song » Supertramp
28. My Life » Billy Joel
29. Just When I Needed You Most » Randy Vanwarmer
30. You Can't Change That » Raydio
31. Shake Your Groove Thing » Peaches & Herb
32. I'll Never Love This Way Again » Dionne Warwick
33. Love You Inside Out » Bee Gees
34. I Want You To Want Me » Cheap Trick
35. The Main Event (Fight) » Barbra Streisand
36. Mama Can't Buy You Love » Elton John
37. I Was Made For Dancin' » Leif Garrett
38. After The Love Has Gone » Earth, Wind & Fire
39. Heaven Knows » Donna Summer & Brooklyn Dreams
40. The Gambler » Kenny Rogers
41. Lotta Love » Nicolette Larson
42. Lady » Little River Band
43. Heaven Must Have Sent You » Bonnie Pointer
44. Hold The Line » Toto
45. He's The Greatest Dancer » Sister Sledge
46. Sharing The Night Together » Dr. Hook
47. She Believes In Me » Kenny Rogers
48. In The Navy » Village People
49. Music Box Dancer » Frank Mills
50. The Devil Went Down To Georgia » Charlie Daniels Band
51. Gold » John Stewart
52. Goodnight Tonight » Wings
53. We Are Family » Sister Sledge
54. Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy » Bad Company
55. Every 1's A Winner » Hot Chocolate
56. Take Me Home » Cher
57. Boogie Wonderland » Earth, Wind & Fire
58. (Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away » Andy Gibb
59. What You Won't Do For Love » Bobby Caldwell
60. New York Groove » Ace Frehley
61. Sultans Of Swing » Dire Straits
62. I Want Your Love » Chic
63. Chuck E's In Love » Rickie Lee Jones
64. I Love The Night Life » Alicia Bridges
65. Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now » McFadden & Whitehead
66. Lonesome Loser » Little River Band
67. Renegade » Styx
68. Love Is The Answer » England Dan & John Ford Coley
69. Got To Be Real » Cheryl Lynn
70. Born To Be Alive » Patrick Hernandez
71. Shine A Little Love » Electric Light Orchestra
72. I Just Fall In Love Again » Anne Murray
73. Shake It » Ian Matthews
74. I Was Made For Lovin' You » Kiss
75. I Just Wanna Stop » Gino Vannelli
76. Disco Nights » G.Q.
77. Ooh Baby Baby » Linda Ronstadt
78. September » Earth, Wind & Fire
79. Time Passages » Al Stewart
80. Rise » Herb Alpert
81. Don't Bring Me Down » Electric Light Orchestra
82. Promises » Eric Clapton
83. Get Used To It » Roger Voudouris
84. How Much I Feel » Ambrosia
85. Suspicions » Eddie Rabbitt
86. You Take My Breath Away » Rex Smith
87. How You Gonna See Me Now » Alice Cooper
88. Double Vision » Foreigner
89. Every Time I Think Of You » Babys
90. I Got My Mind Made Up » Instant Funk
91. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough » Michael Jackson
92. Bad Case Of Lovin' You » Robert Palmer
93. Somewhere In The Night » Barry Manilow
94. We've Got Tonite » Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
95. Dance The Night Away » Van Halen
96. Dancing Shoes » Nigel Olsson
97. The Boss » Diana Ross
98. Sail On » Commodores
99. I Do Love You » G.Q.
100. Strange Way » Firefall

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기